GUIDELINES FOR PROCURING TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
Welcome to the Federal Government End-User Certificate (EUC) Application Web Portal. This web portal is intended to give access to members of the Nigerian general public applying for EUCs, for the acquisition or use of EUC controlled items and products within Nigeria.
ALL EUC requests/applications are subject to screening by the Department of State Services before approval or otherwise.
Refer to the Full HS Codes on the list of guidelines. It contains the custom codes for identification and categorization of all controlled items. It shall be used when making EUC request/application on EUC Portal.
In the event that a EUC application covers more than one Item, collate specified application supporting documents for all items under one document and attach where appropriate. For instance, If EUC application for Chemicals covers Toluene, Sulphuric Acid, Urea; from different vendors, the Proforma Invoice for the (3) chemicals should be scanned into one (1) document and uploaded under field where Proforma Invoice is requested for.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Type Approval Certificate or Grant
- Letter of Contract Award (Not Mandatory)
- Letter of Acceptance (Not Mandatory)
- Proforma Invoice
- Detailed specification of goods
- Bill of Laden
- Packing List
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles & Memorandum of Incorporation
- Company Director’s Profile
- Vendor Identification details
- VAT Certificate
- Current Tax Clearance
- Form M from the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN)