GOVERNMENT MDAs, EMBASSIES AND MILITARY/PARAMILITARY
EUC GUIDELINES FOR ORGANIZATIONS
End-user certificate Issuance and Management System (ECIMS), is intended to grant access to representatives of the Nigerian government, private corporations, importers & members of the general public applying for EUCs, for the acquisition or use of EUC controlled items and products within Nigeria.
If you belong to a government ministry, department or agency; embassy or the military/paramilitary organization and require to procure controlled items directly (i.e. without the mediation of a contractor);
kindly follow the guidelines provided below to register and use ECIMS.
- Communicate your intention officially (in writing) to the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA). In your communication, nominate representatives (maximum of two persons) who must be personnel of your organization. The nominated person(s) will be responsible for interacting with ECIMS on EUC-related matters.
The following requirements are of your representative(s):
- Must be senior management personnel of your organization.
- Must provide a duly signed Introduction/Authorization Letter from your agency, and addressed to:
The End-User Certificate Department,
Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA),
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Must provide a valid means of identification.
- Must provide a recent passport photograph.
- Must provide a specimen signature.
- Must have a dedicated mobile phone number and email (to receive support, notifications and alerts).
- Once successfully approved and profiled, your representative(s) will be provided with access credentials to log on to ECIMS portal (https://portal.euc.nsa.gov.ng/) and apply for the EUC through the numbers and emails provided.
- In the event that there is a change of authorized personnel, kindly notify ONSA promptly for necessary action.