GUIDELINES FOR CASH EQUIPMENT
Welcome to the Federal Government End-User Certificate (EUC) Application Web Portal. This web portal is intended to give access to members of the Nigerian general public applying for EUCs, for the acquisition or use of EUC-controlled items and products within Nigeria.
ALL EUC requests/applications are subject to screening by the Department of State Services before approval or otherwise.
Refer to the Full HS Codes on the list of guidelines. It contains the custom codes for the identification and categorization of all controlled items. It shall be used when making EUC requests/applications on the EUC portal.
In the event that a EUC application covers more than one item, collate specified application supporting documents for all items under one document and attach them where appropriate. For instance, If the EUC application for Chemicals covers Toluene, Sulphuric Acid, and Urea; from different vendors, the Proforma Invoice for the (3) chemicals should be scanned into one (1) document and uploaded under the field where Proforma Invoice is requested for.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Approval letter from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Letter of Introduction from Acquirer
- Letter of Contract Award
- Financial sector Operator License
- Detailed Specification of Goods
- Certificate of Incorporation (corporation)
- Packing List (Not mandatory)
- Articles & Memorandum of Incorporation
- Company Director’s Profile
- Vendor Identification details
- VAT Certificate
- Current-Year Tax Clearance Certificate